The Administrator is an employee of the TTHOA, hired by, reporting to and providing support to the Executive Director. Administrator duties include:
- record keeping and file maintenance
- first point of communication for most inquiries
- principal contact for the Membership
- accounts payable and receivable
- provide administrative support to the Board and its sub-committees.
- liaison with property owners, mortgage providers, real-estate lawyers and Alberta land titles office in order to maintain up-to-date membership data