Managing the day to day business affairs of the TTHOA, the Executive Director (E.D.) is an employee of the TTHOA, and reports to the Board of Directors. E.D. responsibilities include:
- membership and financial record keeping
- hiring and supervising employees, service providers, and contractors
- provide administrative support to the Board of Directors
- physically monitor the lands within the TTHOA boundaries on a regular basis to ensure effective care and maintenance of amenities and contracted work
- monitor and ensure compliance with architectural controls.
- maintain effective and efficient lines of communication with membership