The VICE-PRESIDENT of the Terwillegar Towne Homeowners Association (TTHOA) is a member of the Executive Committee. In addition to the Authority, Requirements and Responsibilities of a Director at Large, the Vice-President assumes the following duties:
- Act as President of the Board, in the absence of the President.
- Learn the duties of the President of the Board, and keeps informed of key issues.
- Serve on the Executive Committee.
- Play a leading role in succession planning.
- Assist the President in representing the Association in the community.
- Work closely with the current President, in preparation to serve a future term as President of the Board.
- Carry out other duties assigned by the Board.
- Upon completion of the term, orient the incoming Vice-President to their duties, and turn over any pertinent records or materials.
Term and Evaluation:
- The Vice-President is elected to the Executive by the Board of Directors, at the first regular Board meeting following the Annual General Meeting, and serves a one-year term. The Vice-President may stand for election for successive terms, in the event that the current President is elected to an additional term.
Due Date for Next Review: March 2012